Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thanks for a Great Morning!

Thanks to all of you for coming out and supporting The Classic Race this morning. Once again, it was a beautiful morning for us. Thanks to you and our sponsors we will be able to put a lot of money into heart services for the community.

As we always do, we want to hear what you have to say. As I told many of you, you are the eyes on the course for us. Although, I get to run the course multiple times getting ready for it, I don't actually get to see too much of it on race day. Please take a few minutes to answer our 5 question survey and drop us a few lines about what you thought.

Here is a link to the survey.


You can also drop me an email if that works better for you. My email address is jeremy.holt@imail.org.

I'll be posting the RESULTS later on today with a new link in the results area on the left side of this page. They'll be up as soon as I get them from Stride Racing. Thanks so much to them for the great job they do with the timing every year. If any of you are organizing a race, I highly recommend them. They make my life easy when it comes to the second weekend in September.

Don't forget the links I posted below last night. Ya'll probably saw my new friends from ShotU on the course today. Big thanks to them for coming out and documenting the race. Check out what they got and download a few of your pics to show to all of your family. Downloads start at 99 cents. Click here to check out the 2010 RACE PICS!

Thanks again to everyone for a great morning and a great race. I love participating in events, but look forward to watching each of you and cheering you on every year - even though I don't get to race with you. Watch for us next year, the second weekend of the year. I'm also thinking about posting quite a bit more through the year, so click on the follow tab to follow us for training and racing tips. Also, feel free to drop us a line every once in a while with any questions or ideas you may have to make The Classic Race even better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog and very useful blog
Please suggest me about marathon
marathons race